2011-09-27

Strawberry Smoothie

0 comments



I had a recent visit to a farmer's market in Boston this weekend and I saw these fresh strawberries I was so tempted to buy it.Today I was thinking I must make something from it many ideas crossed my mind from Ice cream , cake ( Both very fatty ) so I thought let me make something healthy and thought about Strawberry Smoothie.It's easy to prepare and can be had anytime in a day and an excellent source of Vitamin C.

Ingredients :-
  1. 8-10 strawberries
  2. 2 tbsp honey
  3. 2 tbsp vanilla essence
  4. 2 cup milk
  5. 1/2 cup crushed ice

Method :-
  1. Wash and chop the strawberries
  2. Take a blender, add Strawberries, milk, Vanilla essence,crushed Ice and Honey.
  3. Blend it until smooth.
  4. Strawberry Smoothie is ready.


Liking it to Kokila's Milk Shake~ Event


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! :)
don't be a silent reader, leave your feedback here, we would love to hear from you and thanks
for visiting.

If you want to write to us personally you can mail us at thevincarosa@gmail.com

 
To The Herbs © 2011