2014-11-13

Crystalized GINGER candy Recipe | Adrak chini recipe

1 comments
I happened to read about this Ginger candy in a facebook group ,I saved it to try it later and finally I tried it today and its just amazing .I like ginger and happen to add it loads of curry I make even in my tea. oh I just love Ginger tea :).Well about the recipe its pretty simple and just needs 3 ingredients and Ginger by the way is healthy is so many ways so its like a must try for you all too.



Ingredients :-


  1. 1 cup Ginger root
  2. 1 Granulated Sugar
  3. 1 tsp salt
  4. 3 cups of water


Method :- 
  1. Peel and  the Ginger  root and thinly slice it or grate it . ( I grated it)
  2. Cover it with water and boil it for 10- 15 minutes , strain the water ( this can be used to make Ginger tea). Repeat this process.
  3. Now in a heavy bottomed pan add 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup water and let the sugar dissolve.
  4. To this add the boiled ginger and salt and let it thicken up , this might take up to 20 -25 minutes . Let it simmer on a low flame.
  5. Once done transfer it to a plate and let it dry.
  6. Ginger candy is ready. Store it in a air tight jar.


1 comments:

Mobile App Developers said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

Post a Comment

Hi!! :)
don't be a silent reader, leave your feedback here, we would love to hear from you and thanks
for visiting.

If you want to write to us personally you can mail us at thevincarosa@gmail.com

 
To The Herbs © 2011