2012-01-16

Fruit Salad

4 comments
Fruit Salad is quick and easy recipe its a good way of 
having fruits , One can have fruit salad at anytime even as a dessert. I used banana , apple , pear , pomegranate in my fruit salad , you can choose whichever fruits you like.



Ingredients :-
  1. 1 banana
  2. 1 orange
  3. 1 pear
  4. 1 cup pomegranate seeds
  5. salt as per taste
  6. 1 tsp pepper
  7. chat masala (optional)
  8. 2 tbsp of lime juice

Method :-
  1. Wash all the fruits , and dice it into pieces
  2. Take a bowl , mix all the fruits together.Add salt, pepper, lime juice and chat masala mix with a light hand.
  3. Fruit salad is ready to be served.


 

4 comments:

debby emadian said...

I love pomegranate in fruit salad ( in normal salad too) for that zingy sweet/sour taste. I'm not sure what chat masala is...I presume it's a spice? Salt is an unusual ingredient for too...must try it out..

I'm just going to google 'chat masala' now...
Deb

Unknown said...

Hi Deb,
Chat Masala is a mix of Indian spice.
I used this one one in this salad
http://www.bestvmart.in/store/index.php/catch-chat-masala-sprinkler-100g.html
It's an important ingredient in this and I'm sure you will love the taste on your fruit salad after adding it :)

Aimee White said...

Oh wow - LOVE how you jazzed this fruit salad up! Imagining how the additions of masala, lime juice, and pomegranate seeds taste in this lovely bowl of fruit is making my mouth water. Would love to try this!

Unknown said...

Hi Aimee :) thanks for your kind words :)

Post a Comment

Hi!! :)
don't be a silent reader, leave your feedback here, we would love to hear from you and thanks
for visiting.

If you want to write to us personally you can mail us at thevincarosa@gmail.com

 
To The Herbs © 2011