2014-12-25

Bajra Til Tikki Recipe | Pearl Millet Sesame Tikki Recipe | Sajjala Tikki

4 comments
Bajra Til Tikki was often made by mom during winters . Recently I was in Bombay and mom made these for me. I wanted to share this healthy sweet recipe with you all.



Ingredients:
  1. Bajra flour - 2cups 
  2. Grated Jaggery - 1cup
  3. Sesame seeds - 1tbsp
  4. Oil as required
  5. 2 cups water


Method :-


  1. Add grated  jaggery in 2cups of water and let it stay for 10 minutes , once its completely mixed with water . strain it and keep the Jaggery water aside.
  2. In a bowl take Bajra flour , add Jaggery water and sesame seeds .Mix it well . The Consistency of this mixture should be dough like .
  3. Divide the dough into small balls and press it into round circles.
  4. Heat oil in a kadai/Wok for deep frying on medium flame.
  5. Fry Bajra balls in kadhai  on a medium flame. Cook till both sides become brownish.
  6. Serve it hot.This can be even stored and it stays fresh for 3 to 4 days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, very nice dish.

Unknown said...

Thanks :)

Mobile App Developers said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

web designers pitampura said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Post a Comment

Hi!! :)
don't be a silent reader, leave your feedback here, we would love to hear from you and thanks
for visiting.

If you want to write to us personally you can mail us at thevincarosa@gmail.com

 
To The Herbs © 2011