2011-10-10

Chowmahalla Palace , Hyderabad India.

3 comments


I was in Hyderabad for few months after my marriage and happened to see many places in Hyderabad including the beautiful Chowmahalla palace.I visited this place twice, once with my husband and one more time with my Mother.


It is just next to the Charminar. The entrance to the palace is quite boring but inside it's a beautiful place. Lovely gardens, beautiful buildings and well done up interiors. The palace belongs to the Nizam's of Hyderabad and gives you a very close and personal view of their lifestyle and their history.there is lot to see inside like lot of pictures and paintings of Nizam Dynasty , their clothes, utensils, weapons old vintage cars , coins , stamps,bikes and much more.


there is a small Photo Studio inside the palace , where in you can dress up in Nizam's clothes and get your pictures clicked it costs you 100 Rs per picture.


It should be a must visit for anyone going to Hyderabad, Don’t forget to take your camera.Entry fee: Rs. 25 per adult.Camera charge: Rs. 50 .Closed on Friday.You require a minimum of 3 to 4 hours of time to see this place.












3 comments:

Lakshay said...

If someday I visit Hyderabad, I would like to visit this place.
Thanks for sharing information.

Your Brother,

Lakshay

Unknown said...

I'm glad you liked my post :)

surbhi said...

:)

Post a Comment

Hi!! :)
don't be a silent reader, leave your feedback here, we would love to hear from you and thanks
for visiting.

If you want to write to us personally you can mail us at thevincarosa@gmail.com

 
To The Herbs © 2011