2011-10-17

Half Fried Egg

2 comments
Half Fried Egg
I'm so fond of Eggs, especially half fried eggs .I usually have it in breakfast nearly 2 to 3 times every week, its simple to make and needless to say its nutritious.I know its a simple recipe but i still wanted to blog it as I make it so frequently and may be it would be useful to someone who is a newbie to cooking.


Ingredients :-
  1. 1 Egg
  2. 1/2 tsp of oil 
  3. Salt - as per taste
  4. 1/2 tsp Freshly ground pepper powder 

Method :-
  1. Preheat a non-stick frying pan for about a min.
  2. Add 1/2 tsp of oil.
  3. Take an egg and break it gently with a spoon, carefully as not to break the egg yolk.
  4. Let it cook for about 5 mins on a low flame.
  5. Sprinkle a little salt and freshly ground pepper powder.
  6. Serve with parathas or Toasted breads.

2 comments:

tori said...

This was one of the first things I learned to cook and one that I return to time and time again- on toast with avocado, or lately with grissini wrapped in prosciutto to dip in the runny yolks...

Unknown said...

Hi Tori,

This was the first things I learned to cook as well, I'm so fond of having eggs :)

Post a Comment

Hi!! :)
don't be a silent reader, leave your feedback here, we would love to hear from you and thanks
for visiting.

If you want to write to us personally you can mail us at thevincarosa@gmail.com

 
To The Herbs © 2011