2011-10-12

Dill with Potatoes (Soya\Sephu with Potato)

0 comments


I had never seen Dill ( Soya,Shephu) in Boston markets, other day my husband went to Stop and Shop and got a bundle of Dill, I was left with questions as what I'm going to make out of it,for one day it was lying in my refrigerator.So I thought I better cook it before it gets spoiled.I googled it and came across various Dill recipes including Dill with Potato,I made few changes to it and gave it a try, result was good ,here is the recipe for it.Hope you all like it and try it yourself


Ingredients :-

  1. 1 bundle Dill leaves
  2. 1 Potato
  3. 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
  4. 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
  5. 1 tbsp crushed garlic
  6. 3-4 green chili finely chopped
  7. salt as required
  8. 1 tbsp oil

Method :-

  1. Wash and drain Dill leaves.
  2. Boil the potato and cut it in to pieces
  3. Heat oil in a pan/wok,add cumin seeds and let it sputter.
  4. Add the potatoes and saute for some time.
  5. Add turmeric and stir for a minute.
  6. Add Dill leaves, crushed garlic and green chillies at this stage.
  7. Stir and add salt.
  8. Let it cook for about 5-7 mins on a low flame
  9. Serve with Chapatis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! :)
don't be a silent reader, leave your feedback here, we would love to hear from you and thanks
for visiting.

If you want to write to us personally you can mail us at thevincarosa@gmail.com

 
To The Herbs © 2011